Intermittent grinding ball mill for Slurry Introduction The Intermittent grinding ball mill for Slurry is the key equipment for crushing the material after it has been crushed. This type of grinding machine is equipped with a certain number of steel balls as grinding media in its cylinder. It is...Send Inquiry
Intermittent grinding ball mill for Slurry Introduction
The Intermittent grinding ball mill for Slurry is the key equipment for crushing the material after it has been crushed. This type of grinding machine is equipped with a certain number of steel balls as grinding media in its cylinder.
It is widely used in the production of cement, silicate products, new building materials, refractory materials, fertilizers, black and non-ferrous metal dressings and glass ceramics, dry or wet grinding of various ores and other grindable materials. The ball mill is suitable for grinding various ores and other materials. It is widely used in mineral processing, building materials and chemical industries. It can be divided into dry and wet grinding methods. According to different mining methods, it can be divided into two types: grid type and overflow type.
Parameters of Intermittent grinding ball mill for Slurry
Grinding ball volume L
Loading volume L
After the ball mill is installed, it can be tested by empty car after passing the test. The ball mill test operation should be carried out by the skilled ball mill operator, and the safe operation rules of the ball mill should be strictly observed.
(1) The continuous operation time of the dry operation is not less than 12-24 hours, and problems found during operation should be solved in time.
(2) The load test run can be carried out normally when the dry run test machine is normal, and the load test run should be carried out in stages. During the load operation, feeding should be carried out according to the discharge condition to avoid unnecessary wear and damage of the steel ball and the cylinder liner. .
a) Add the appropriate material and 1/3 of the steel ball for 12-24 hours.
b) Add to 2/3 of the number of steel balls for 24-48 hours.
c) According to the ball mill discharge condition, the output of qualified products, with reference to the actual ball loading of the ball mill of the same type of concentrator, determine the reasonable ball loading of the billiard mill, and carry out the test run for not less than 72 hours.
(3) The increase in the above-mentioned load amount and the length of the test run time are determined based on the running condition of the large and small gears and the reducer gear (temperature rise, noise, tooth surface contact, etc.). Do not operate at full capacity until the tooth surface contact accuracy does not meet the design requirements.
(4) During the test operation, the cooling and lubrication system should work normally, and the temperature of the main bearing, transmission bearing and reducer should be normal.
(5) After loading a 2/3 number of steel balls for 24-48 hours, check and retighten all bolts.
(6) The test operation should be done carefully.
The ball mill is mainly used for the mixing and grinding of ceramic raw materials. It is the necessary equipment for producing all kinds of ceramic products. The machine adopts auto-coupling decompression start to reduce the starting current. Its structure is divided into integral type and independent type. It adopts V-belt drive, single-stage or double-stage deceleration, and is equipped with independent low-power motors for loading and unloading.
Our customers have a wider range of processing choices for transportation mode.
By Express ( FedEx, UPS, DHL, TNT, EMS, etc... )
--- Advantage: Fast ( takes about 7 - 10 days in the delivery ), door to door
--- Disadvantage: A little expensive
By Air Transportation
--- Advantage: Fast ( takes about 8 - 12 days ), a little cheaper than Express.
--- Disadvantage: You need to take the goods from the airport by yourself.
By Sea ( Ocean ) Transportation
--- Advantage: Much cheaper than Express or Air transportation.
Disadvantage: Slow and you need to take the goods from your destination port by yourself.
Q:Where is your factory located?
A:Our factory address is :No. 1575, Xicheng Road, Qingyang Town Industrial Park, Jiangyin City, Jiangsu Province, China.
Q:If i will need to stay in your place for few days, is that possible to book the hotel for me?
A:It’s always my pleasure, hotel booking service is available.
Q:About the after-sale service, how can you solve the problems occurred of your overseas customer in time?
A:The warranty of our machine is normally 12 months, during this period, we will arrange the international express immediately, to make sure the replace parts to be delivered as soon as possible.
Q:After we placing an order, will you arrange the installation of the machine at present?
A:All the machines will be tested well before delivered, so almost of them can be used directly, also our machine are easy to be installed, if you customer needs our assistance, we will be pleased to arrange the installation, but all the cost will be charged by you.