Single shaft mixer high speed disperser instruction: It is suitable for mixing, dissolving and dispersing liquid solid phase materials in chemical industries such as coatings, dyes, inks, paper making and adhesives. Features: When stirring and dispersing, the air is occluded very little, and the...Send Inquiry
Single shaft mixer high speed disperser instruction:
It is suitable for mixing, dissolving and dispersing liquid solid phase materials in chemical industries such as coatings, dyes, inks, paper making and adhesives.
When stirring and dispersing, the air is occluded very little, and the mixing and mixing effect is good. Stirring with medium or high speed can disperse the material quickly and the particles become smaller.
1. Hydraulic lifting structure design, selected engineering hydraulic cylinder, fast and stable lifting, low noise, special sealing design, no oil leakage, durable, 30,000 times without failure;
2, frequency converter speed regulation, low speed start, effectively protect the motor, energy saving and environmental protection;
3, 360-degree rotating mechanism, quick change of cylinder, can be equipped with 2-4 containers, stirring in turn;
4, dispersing shaft heat treatment process, hardness and toughness are good, the amplitude is very small;
5, the installation form is divided into floor-standing and flat table, to meet your various production needs.
The Single shaft mixer high speed disperser’s serrated circular dispersing disc disperses at high speed in the container to complete the solid-liquid dispersion, wetting, depolymerization, and stabilization processes.
1. The slurry is subjected to a rolling annular flow to generate a strong vortex, and the surface particles of the slurry spiral downward to the bottom of the vortex;
2. A turbulent zone is formed at the edge of the dispersion disc at 2.5-5 mm, and the slurry and particles are strongly sheared and impacted;
3. The upper and lower beams are formed outside the area, and the slurry is fully circulated and turned;
4. The dispersing disc of the dispersing machine is in a laminar flow state, and the slurry layers of different flow rates are mutually diffused to play a dispersion role.
In short: High speed paint dispersing machine is mainly used for pulverizing, dispersing, emulsifying and mixing liquid materials with different viscosity and slurry, and high-speed cutting of materials by high-speed mixing equipment with high-speed operation of the upper and lower teeth of the dispersing disc. , impact, pulverization, dispersion, to achieve rapid mixing, dissolution, dispersion, refinement. In the feeding zone, the working chamber is sucked from the axial direction at the same time.