Gel filling machine Description: According to the filling principle, the filling machine can be divided into normal pressure filling machine, pressure filling machine, liquid filling machine, oil filling machine, paste filling machine, sauce filling machine and granular slurry filling machine. ,...Send Inquiry
Gel filling machine Description:
According to the filling principle, the filling machine can be divided into normal pressure filling machine, pressure filling machine, liquid filling machine, oil filling machine, paste filling machine, sauce filling machine and granular slurry filling machine. , powder filling machine, vat water filling machine and vacuum filling machine.
Pressure filling machine
It is filled at a pressure higher than atmospheric pressure. It can also be divided into two types: one is that the pressure in the liquid storage tank is equal to the pressure in the bottle, and is filled by the liquid weight into the bottle, which is called isostatic filling. The other is that the pressure in the liquid storage tank is higher than the pressure in the bottle, and the liquid flows into the bottle by the pressure difference, and the high-speed production line mostly adopts this method. The pressure filling machine is suitable for liquid filling with gas.
Vacuum filling machine
It is filled under pressure in the bottle below atmospheric pressure. The filling machine has a simple structure, high efficiency, and wide adaptability to the viscosity of the material.
Use, maintenance and installation
1. Because the filling machine is an automated machine, the size of the container is required to be uniform.
2. When adjusting the machine, the tool should be used properly. It is strictly forbidden to use excessive tools or excessive force to remove the parts to avoid damage to the machine or affect the performance of the machine.
3. When the machine is adjusted, be sure to tighten the loose screws. Rotate the machine with the rocker to see if the motion meets the requirements before driving.
4. The machine must be kept clean. It is strictly forbidden to have oil, liquid or glass debris on the machine to avoid damage to the machine. Therefore, it must:
(1) The machine removes debris in time during the production process.
(2) Clean all parts of the machine surface before shifting, and add clean lubricating oil to each activity department.
(3) It should be scrubbed once a week, especially in places that are not easily cleaned in normal use or blown off with compressed air.