Electric heating reaction kettle instructions: The electric heating reaction kettle is a comprehensive reaction vessel designed according to the reaction conditions for the structure of the reactor and the configuration of the accessories. From the beginning of the feed-reaction-discharge, the...Send Inquiry
Electric heating reaction kettle instructions:
The electric heating reaction kettle is a comprehensive reaction vessel designed according to the reaction conditions for the structure of the reactor and the configuration of the accessories. From the beginning of the feed-reaction-discharge, the pre-set reaction steps can be completed with a high degree of automation, temperature, pressure, mechanical control (stirring, blasting, etc.), reactants/products during the reaction. Strict regulation of important parameters such as concentration. The structure of the electric heating reaction kettle generally consists of a kettle body, a transmission device, a stirring device, a heating device, a cooling device, and a sealing device. Corresponding auxiliary equipment for electric heating reactor: fractionation column, condenser, water separator, collection tank, filter, etc.
Heating power kw*No.
Inner pot size D (mm)
Expander capacity L
Motor power kw
Installation and operation :
1. When charging and heating the reactor lid, the sealing surfaces between the kettle lids should be prevented from colliding with each other.
2. For the joint of the positive and negative nuts, only the positive and negative nuts should be rotated. The two arc sealing surfaces must not be relatively rotated. When all the nut-shaped couplings are assembled, the lubricating oil should be applied.
3, the needle type electric heating reaction kettle valve line seal, only need to gently turn the valve needle, press the cover tightly, you can achieve a good sealing effect.
4. The rotating body on the reaction kettle is heated by hand to check whether the operation is flexible.
5. Check whether the movable parts and fixed contacts on the panel and the rear panel are normal, pull out the upper cover, check whether the connector contacts are loose, and whether there is damage or rust caused by poor transportation and storage.
6. Connect all the wires, including the power cord, the electric furnace wire between the controller and the kettle, the motor wire and the temperature sensor and the tachometer wire.
7. Close the “power” air main switch on the panel of the electric heating reactor, and the digital display should display.
8. After the operation of the electric heating reaction kettle, it can be cooled naturally, cooled by water or placed on the support for air cooling.